“UNIQUE! good and fresh Japanese food, friendly service!”
Review of IchiYummy

IchiYummy
Ranked #86 of 468 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Reviewed 28 April 2017

This Japanese style restaurant offers FRESH made rolls and served platters on an "all you can eat" price! The rolls and sushi were pretty good, teriyaki chicken and Tempura shrimp or vegetables were done right. Only issue was the Miso soup was a little bland, not too tasty. Service friendly and quick. Very good quality for the prices. Not gourmet, but very good food, and freshly made for a fair price! Clean and new furnihings too!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal here it's a sushi type buffet that you get to order from the menu I don't understand how this could be cost-effective for the new owners but the food is delicious the service is really good and the atmosphere is very clean warm and friendly

1  Thank kimberlysmiles2015
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This place has a very extensive menu with great prices for Sushi. The sushi is fresh and great. Ordering your food is a little different at first. But once you figure out your portions it's easy. Note: If you put a 1 next to a type of Sushi, you will literally get 1 piece. The Sushi rolls come in 5, 6 or 8 pieces like normal. The servers are not very good compared to what we are used to in the US, but my guess is they will get better and the quality of the sushi more than makes up for servers inexperience. The servers are the only reason I did not give a 5 star rating.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

When there are many AYCE spots in the area, how does a new restaurant improve on the concept? Visit IchiYummy and find out. The menu was expansive - loaded with all kinds of Japanese food - soup, sushi, tempura, yakisoba, salads, hibachi, fried rice, appetizers, vegetarian are several highlights. Most items delivered to the table were made fresh, including the sushi, sashimi, noodle and hibachi dishes. The service was attentive, friendly and unobtrusive. On weekdays, the AYCE is priced at $19 - an unbelievable value in this area. Just be seated, check off items you want to order on a sheet and you'll be taken on a culinary journey. Most items like the sashimi and hibachi are delivered in smaller portions than other Japanese restaurants but don't worry - the quality is excellent and you can always order more. You will find yourself eating more because everything is so tasty. Don't forget to check an item or two on the back of the order sheet because they are unique rolls. If you don't see something you want, I'll bet they'll make it for you because they care about customers. I'd be surprised if lines don't start forming outside. Other sushi and Chinese restaurants in the area should be shaking in their boots or they should go here to see how it should be done!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Had a delicious late lunch/early dinner at IchiYummy this afternoon. My wife and I and another couple decided to give this restaurant a try. We were confused by the one price "all you can eat" checklist menu at first, but it didn't take long to figure it out. You can keep ordering as much as you want, all for one price. The four of us ordered different selections and everything we ordered was fresh and "yummy". Our waitress wasn't clear on the ordering process but we took a chance, marked our choices and waited for the food to be delivered to our table. It was different and it was a fun dining experience. We will be back!!