“Great place”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Grills Restaurant and Tiki Bar was established in 1997. Obsession Fishing Charters was started in 1986 out of Port Canaveral Florida, from what is now known as Sunrise Fish, Dive, Surf. The business expanded in 1992 to include a head boat fishing vessel, Ocean Obsession II. In 1994, Dolphins Leap was purchased and renamed Sunrise Marina. Constant improvements to Sunrise have been made since its purchase. Including 140 mph wind proof storage buildings installed in 2005, new floating docks and a 24,000 lb forklift to launch boats. After the acquisition of Sunrise Marina, in 1997 Grills Seafood Deck and Tiki Bar was built on the waters edge of the marina. The restaurant was an immediate success and has continued to be improved and expanded. In the summer of 2010, we open our Grills Riverside in Melbourne, Florida. The location features a beautiful waterfront view, convenient boat and sea plane access. Both restaurants feature the same awesome menu, local musicians and artwork.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We love coming here. Great staff, great food. The seafood is very good here and we always get the calamari.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,575)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to grills for years now and will continue to every time I visit, the food is always great value and the staff are always so nice and helpful. And somehow we see dolphins every time we call in which is amazing to see!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My husband and I discovered this restaurant 2 years ago while visiting friends and family in Florida. My friend stated it was her families favorite place to go out to eat in Port Canaveral. We have since been back 3 times, twice for dinner and once for breakfast and trust me, you want to go! Each time we have went for lunch/dinner we have gotten the Shrimp Cuban. I couldn't imagine getting anything else. THIS THING IS DELICIOUS!! I wish I could make this at home so I didn't feel the need to travel to Florida to get my Cuban fix! We stopped in for breakfast last month after we got off our cruise and that didn't disappoint either. I had the pizza omelette and my husband had a make your own. Delicious. On top of the amazing food the atmosphere is fantastic. We try to sit on the deck and listen to the live bands while watching the cruise ships sail out but we have sat inside as well and had an equally great time. I can't wait to return, and we WILL be returning!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Everyone in the family agreed, this was the best restaurant on our vacation. My wife had the fish reuben sandwich and I had the Cuban. Apps were real good too. Great view of harbor. Dining outside was a great treat for our spring break!

1  Thank Shopteacher12
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was on vacation with my family and found this place on TripAdvisor. They had good reviews and I thought it would be a nice place to eat. I called early in the day, we have a large family, to ask about reservations. I was told they did not take reservation, but if I called an hour before they would place us on the call ahead list. I called an hour and half before, was told they could not put us on the list, and then the hostess hung up on me. I was pretty irritated, but we decided to go to the restaurant anyway since there weren’t that many other options. When we got to the restaurant itself the hostesses were extremely rude! They would barely talk to me at all when I asked about the wait. We decided to wait anyways, because they had a live band and a bar outside. When we were finally seated, our wait ended up being over two hours, our waiter was very polite and attentive. The food was okay, I’ve honestly had better at Red Lobster. Our crab legs and scallops were both over cooked and they had run out of filet. For the wait and the hostesses’ rudeness the food was not good enough. I gave them three stars instead of one, because of how nice our waiter was.

1  Thank Arianna W