“My Favorite Place for Middle Eastern Food”

King of Shish Kabob
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Tasty dishes that are meticulously prepared and served by a friendly staff. You will not spend a lot here or go home hungry.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is my favorite place for lunch. I usually order the combo plate. There's enough for me to have a filling lunch and then take some home for dinner. The hummus is excellent!

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I've ordered take out here twice both times were great. Very tasty and fresh. Service is friendly. Takes awhile so order and take your time coming. If they tell you 20 minutes add another 15 to that. This is the my go to place for shish-kabob.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We have Lebanese, Jordanian, and Palestinian family members mixed in with our Scotch Irish, Romanian and Greek family..We KNOW real Middle Eastern food..This place is the real deal..Every dish on the menu is above average, the Kabob's are off the charts..The Beef, Kefta and Lamb are great, but it was the chicken that knocked my socks off. The best Kibbeh in the world, with no offense to my grandmother.Spicey lamb sausage, killer, Shawarma, nailed it..grape leaves, superb!!..The prices are so low, I felt bad paying the check Shish Kabob dinner was $12 bucks..All served in a family environment..simple, no pretense..You can go there in shorts and a T shirt and not feel like a jerk, We went there two nights ago for my son in laws birthday, tonight my wife is stopping buy after work for some take out..I already salivating..I forgot, It's also a BYOB!!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We love this place as does our family and their friends. The make Arabic food the way it was made when we all were kids. The variety is outstanding, everything is made fresh, and the prices are good. My only complaint is that they never seem to have enough dessert on hand especially on a Saturday night. Parking, BTW, can be tight in a small lot.