Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
US$156
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$156
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
ZenHotels.com
US$159
US$136
Hotels.comUS$156
PricelineUS$156
HurbUS$159
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Our last Holiday Inn experience at Clearwater was a nightmare, but this one was utterly fantastic. We arrived a little after 8:30pm on a Saturday night - Kristina (sp) greeted us and welcomed us as IHG members. The lobby was clean and fresh. Was quickly and efficiently checked in and received a upgrade which we greatly appreciated. Got up to the room - spacious, spotless and everything in working order - especially the bed. WOW the bed was so comfortable - usually the first night in any hotel it is hard to sleep because of the newness of the place - that was not the case here. After relaxing for a little while climbed into bed and dropped right off - next thing we know we were waking up and it was almost 6am - we normally get up at five. Got showered up - love the JP Watkins bath products they provide. Went down for breakfast and that did not disappoint - toast, pre-made omelets, two different kinds of sausages, cereal, pancakes, fruit, juice, coffee, you name it - was all great and the service was very attentive. We were there only one night, but since we have family in the area - you know this will be our first choice to go back to.

Room tip: Since this was our fist visit - if they are all as good as the one we were in - anyone would do
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed for a few days. All the amenities were good, especially for one of their “Express” locations. The breakfast buffet was ample with lots of choices and the staff were friendly and helpful. I used the exercise room every day. They had high quality equipment, though I would have liked a bit more free weights to work out with.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

My family and I stayed for two nights. We rented a suite. The room was spacious and very comfortable. It was very quiet. We enjoyed the pool, and the hot tub. The free breakfast spread was simply amazing.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 17 February 2019

I stayed at this property for four nights while on a short vacation to the area. I appreciated the response from staff that accommodated my room request well before my arrival date. It is not a new property, but is well maintained and my room was clean. No complaints and no issues!

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 17 January 2019

A great place to stay that's not over priced but in a convenient location in central Florida. Right off I 75 south of Ocala just and hour north of Tampa and 20 mins east of beautiful Brooksville and surrounding small towns of old Florida and the west coast beaches. The hotel is very clean and comfortable and one of the best continental breakfasts around. The manager said they were going to remodel after the 1st of the year and to be honest I was surprised since the hotel was in great condition. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Stay and visit this hotel and all the surrounding areas of beautiful Florida

Date of stay: December 2018