“service is horrible”
Review of Padula's Pizza

Padula's Pizza
Ranked #101 of 141 Restaurants in Brooksville
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We were regular customers and ordered weekly. Tonight, we ordered spaghetti and meatballs but they did not include the meatballs. I called them expecting them to send out the meatballs. What I got was a very rude person who said he saw it written on the ticket as spaghetti and meatballs but we were not charged for the meatballs so we would have to pay the two dollar difference. Normally I wouldn’t haggle over $2 but when my child has to wait to eat and our family dinner is no longer a family dinner (because we have to wait on his meal) I really feel like they should have overlooked the price difference and just made sure we got the correct meal. When I tried to explain that to him he actually hung up on me! Needless to say that will be the last time we order from this place. With new places popping up all the time and delivery service like Bite Squad, they should really focus on better customer service if they don’t want to lose more customers.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Seriously. Pizza was terrible. I didn’t even eat it. I was initially complaining bc it was so small. I’d deal with a small slice if it was good. Nope. Nu uh. Seriously. Go to 7-11. Their slices are bigger, better, and cheaper!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Cooked and let sit on top of the oven for 10 minutes took it outside to eat not very hot at all. Tried their small veal parm Sub asked for lots of cheese not so much and not that good overall.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I have had slices to go and been hot, fresh and cheesy. Service is friendly and fast, orders are correct.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

There's a few tables to sit down, but you always do better taking theirs home. So if you're willing to get an order to go, by all means GET AN ORDER TO GO. Their pizza is true New York style pizza, with the perfect crust, perfect toppings and baked to perfection. These guys know their stuff.

Date of visit: May 2017