“Family frendly”

Biguns Bar B Q
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Brooksville
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are fast casual Restaurant. Family owned and run for 25 years. We cook everything to order and make as much as possible from scratch.
Reviewed 29 July 2018

These folks make everyone feel welcome. It's a downhome experience. The food is great & the employees are terrific. Well worth the trip.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is my favorite place to stop in and eat for breakfast or Friday fish fry. The staff is welcoming and personable. The food is excellent. I have never been disappointed with this place. I wish they were open longer during the day, but that would just cause me to stop in for breakfast AND dinner, so it's probably best they aren't. A must go!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My first visit to this restaurant and what a wonderful meal. We went for breakfast. I ordered the breakfast sandwich with bacon(almost asked for extra since you rarely get enough),glad I didn't. I got 3 very large,thick slices of their signature bacon. Yum. Side order of home fries which were deep fried and thick. Crispy and delicious.
Not a large place but didn't see many waiting long. They had state license plates on the walls from many of the 50 states.It was fun to see if I could find mine.
Would definitely go again,maybe for lunch or dinner next time.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, huge portions and simple but tasty food. We always feel welcome there no matter how busy they are and are always bringing home a doggy bag as they give you so much food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Their Friday night, Haddock fish fry, was wonderful. The Staff was friendly and nice atmosphere. it was a nice experience.

Date of visit: April 2018