Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$165
Hotels.comUS$165
Expedia.comUS$165
PricelineUS$165
Orbitz.comUS$165
Trip.comUS$175
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

Stay here! Relatively new, very clean motel with excellent, efficient staff. Cleaning and linen changes are by your request to minimize staff entering your room. Very good breakfast included and served in a safe manner. Two thumbs up!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RRKR4749
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Such great front desk staff there. Melissa made me feel very welcomed and when I called her for extra towels she had it to me within 2 minutes. Breakfast was good as well they had someone serving us even! I will definitely stay again when in town for business.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2020

I am not usually a fan of Fairfield suites because it’s hit or miss. However this property far exceeded expectations. Did not try the breakfast....grab and go is simply not my thing but the rooms are very comfortable nicely spaced and I have a nice fitness center. Did not try the pool but it looked to be on par with as clean as the rest of the property. The beds were some of the most comfortable in hotels I have slept in.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Just M
Reviewed 25 August 2020

The management takes your safety seriously. Everyone wears masks and everything is sparkling clean. We were kindly upgraded to a suite with no additional charge. Excellent choice during this difficult pandemic.

Room tip: New hotel so all rooms should be fine.
Date of stay: August 2020