“Good place to stay for a decent price”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Reviewed 14 February 2011

I stayed here on Christmas day in 2010. I had no problems at all during the stay. I think I remember the hotel having a small fitness center (just a bike or two), and they had this beer bar off the side of the hotel lobby (I guess the front attendant also served as a bartender?) but I did not drink anything there. The breakfast was ok...it was a typical Microtel breakfast which doesn't usually include the popular waffle-makers that are popping up in various hotels. But everything tasted ok and for the price I paid I was ok with that.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
JAHuggins, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are continuing to upgrade and have currently added things to our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you- Jessica Huggins

Reviewed 18 January 2011

My wife found Microtel online and said they had great rates and a great rating. I was skeptical because the name felt like it was a nasty budget hotel. This place was excellent, though! The hotel is either new or freshly renovated--I forgot to ask. Everything is nice and clean. Our room had an HDTV with the standard cable options. Next time I'll bring an HDMI cable with me and stream movies from my laptop. The front desk was very accommodating and I appreciated their willingness to make their guests happy!

If you are staying in the area, this is the hotel to go to. I can't imagine you would get much more out of anywhere else and you will be saving money. Can't beat that.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and we love to hear when our guests are satisfied. Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to having you back when you are in the area.
Thanks- Jessica Huggins

Reviewed 25 June 2010

Due to unforeseen car trouble, my family and I stranded outside of Brooksville Fl. for two days. The tow truck company reccommended the Microtel and I have to say that not only was the room clean and comfortable, but the staff took the absolute best care of us. We appreciate everyone we met who was working that weekend. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2009

IF you are in the Area and need a place to stay along the way I would Definitely reccommend getting off the InterState at exit 301 and laying your head to rest at this Hotel.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Habbi98
Reviewed 21 November 2009

The whole experience was great. When we arrived we were greeted by a great staff. The room was bright and cheerful, nicely decorated, and very clean. They give you plenty of large, fluffy towels. Everything you need for a nice stay was included, coffee maker, microwave, fridge, hair dryer, iron, and a nice-sized flat screen tv. They provide WIFI and continental breakfast too. For a non-refundable fee of $25 we were able to bring our beloved mini-schnauzer too. I would definitely recommend you stay here.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Joyflnoise
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Days Inn Brooksville
0.5 km away
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
35.1 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville? Share your experiences!