“Gator's Sports & Killer Taco"s”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #83 of 323 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Gator's Sports & Killer Taco's not to mention a full bar with the coldedt beer in town.
What a combo, I know a recently hired manager here that is one of the number one Gator's Fan and based on that I made my first visit, have no Idea how I never stumbled on this place before however - Great overall experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This place gets 3 stars because there's no chips and salsa in sight. Also, there's only a couple of sauce options

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Wanted to give this place a second try.....not sure why I bothered, food was just as bad as the first time. NO THANKS! Again felt ill after leaving here.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Jeff needs to go work at Dick's Last Resort.

I came in to have a quick beer 13 minutes to close, and Jeff the bartender gets all grumpy about it.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for the first time to have taco lunch that was not Taco Bell. Pleasantly surprised. The Chips and Queso was a great starter. Tacos, refried beans and mex rice was very good. We were a little concerned about cleanliness. Service was okay, but you mainly serve yourself. We will return.