“Your Next Fav Tacos Restaurant”
Review of Romi's Tacos

Romi's Tacos
Ranked #50 of 322 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Delicious food very reasonable prices love it highly recommend its our fav restaurant comfortable environment

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I have been looking for good Mexican food in Brandon for the past 20 years...today I found it! The tacos are fantastic and the enchiladas were also incredible! Very fresh food and great service! Will be putting this spot on my return list!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Meet my parents here with my kids before some shopping. Tacos were great! I had a shrimp and a chorizo taco both were wonderful. Salsa was delicious and not spicy so my kids enjoyed it. My daughters quesadilla was over flowing with cheese. Prices were great and service was friendly. Wish I lived closer so I could go again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We recently relocated to the area and come from Colorado and New Mexico where we have some great Mexican food and I was so disappointed by every other Mexican restaurant that we tried in the area, until we visited Romi's (probably the 5th place that we tried at the time). I'll be honest, I haven't eaten anything else here beyond chips, salsa, beans, rice and almost every taco they offer, so I can't speak to other things, but everything I've had has been fantastic. It's authentic, family owned, inexpensive and absolutely delicious! I visit multiple times a week.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We made our first trip to Romi's Tacos today, based on some of the reviews on Tripadvisor. Certainly didn't go wrong. We are big fans of "street" style tacos and Romi's was right on the mark. Delicious...definitely will be going back. This will be our new go to for tacos. I had the combo plate which included two enchaladas and they were excellent also. Definitely recommended it you are fans of home style Mexican food.