“Great Little Pizzeria !!!”
Review of Brandon Pizzeria

Brandon Pizzeria
Ranked #62 of 312 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I joined my Daughter and her friend for dinner. I usually get their pizza but I tried the wings instead. They were really good and saucy wet. My wife tried the stuffed shells and she too enjoyed them. The New York style pizza is great. The owner walks around making sure everything is to your liking. Very friendly

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

In one word the answer is crappy. Prepared to be underwhelmed by the overwhelmed staff serving maybe 10 customers. Take took an hour on a Thursday night which we were told 25 mins. Owner was rude and pretty much could care less what we thought of the wait time(maybe you should have changed out of your dress shirt and slacks and helped your kitchen that was struggling). We got home to tasteless food and our blue cheese looked horrible(see below). My suggestion stay away and either go to Pizza Haven or POMODORO'S.

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

To start we got cheese sticks and garlic knots, both reasonably priced and great!! My girlfriend got a simple slice of Sicilian pizza ($2.49) or something cheap like that and it was huge! as big as an open adult hand!! Her friend got the same thing but with three toppings .49c each topping which wasn't that awesome ended up being $4 a slice but still a huge portion. I got the smaller of the two choices of sized strombolies and it was huge! For $7 I thought it was the large one and had to be reassured it was the smaller one and I wasn't being charged for the large one. Ate only half & my girlfriends friend also only ate one slice. Cheap, good food & not 5 stars because of the service

Reviewed 2 August 2015

This establishment is really great - super casual, but the beer is inexpensive and cold, the service is fantastic and the food legitimately good. My husband and I originally were going out for Thai but that restaurant was closed so we just happened in by accident. So glad we did! We will be back soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

What a great new find for us in Brandon. My wife and I heard about this pizza place with cheap beer so gave it a try. Small cute little place with great pizza and as stated before, CHEAP BEER".
We'll be back!

Been to Brandon Pizzeria? Share your experiences!