“Good locally owned restaurant!!!”

Della's Delectables
Ranked #67 of 312 Restaurants in Brandon
Price range: US$12 - US$39
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

For a quick lunch or breakfast this is a good option. The location is near Brandon Hospital and serves as a good diversion from the hospital cafeteria.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We eat lunch here occasionally. We've never been disappointed. I had a half liverwurst sandwich and broccoli salad. The food is always homemade and fresh. There are homemade desserts and refills on drinks.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We were shopping and I was chatting with a lady in the store about places for lunch. She told me about Dellas Cafe & Bistro. She kept telling me everything was home made and oh so fresh. So we gave it a try! Definitely a must visit. The food was very tasty and fresh. My Cobb salad was large for $7.50 and the home made butternut squash soup was wonderful. My husband had an Italian sub that he loved and our friend had a steak sandwich that she loved as well. Be advised that the sandwiches do not come with chips or anything so if you want that they sell those separately. Overall it was a successful visit and definitely will go back when we visit again.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Ordered on MobileMeals.com. Right on time, we received our lunches. Seriously, the best Reuben I've ever had! I can't wait to have it again! (of course I ordered extra kraut and sauce). Potato salad and broccoli salad were both delicious also. The lil fruit cup was so sweet n yummy. LOVE IT!! Glad I decided to "try" Della's!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Tucked away in a pretty non descript strip plaza but well worth seeking out. The decor is comfortable and kinda hip. Year after year it is always the same there. Bev takes the orders from a pretty cool list of sandwiches and soups. The ingredients are always fresh and the presentation is always on point. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Brandon is so luck to have had Della's there for so many years! So if you are visting Brandon this winter make sure you grab a lunch at Della's!