“Host Desk”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Tampa for our family vacation and decided to dine in at Olive Gardens which we usually do when we visit Florida. On this visit the service was exceptionally poor. We had a party of six and was told that the wait time was about 15 minutes. We ended up waiting well over 45 minutes. We sat patiently as parties both smaller and larger came after us and we seated before us. As you know reservations are not required.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I love going to Olive Garden. I know I'll get as much very good salad as I want and the entrees and appetizers are plentiful. My favorites are the Eggplant Parm and the Calamari. My hubby really likes the lasagna.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We dined in on Saturday had the best waiter named Patrick as busy as it was he was very attentive the restaurant was packed with guest but the staff accommodate every one and it was running smoothly clean and the food was hot and delicious totally amazing

Reviewed 30 June 2018

We go there when bob wants to have his noodles. He loves it so much. We like the soups with bread you can make that a meal. The food is really good.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Delighted that not much has changed since it's been a long time since we dined at this location. Server was good, wait was short (20 min) to be seated. Food was hot and freshly prepared. Beef Bolognese was on the sweet side. Salad and breadsticks just like always- fresh and delicious!

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!