“YUM”

Pollo Tropical
Ranked #94 of 323 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Reviewed 20 September 2018

GREAT CHICKEN GREAT SIDES GREAT SERVICE IT WAS SO GOOD After we ate we ordered family meals to go for dinner that night Delicious!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 14 August 2017

You can't beat the taste of Pollo Tropical's flame broiled marinated chicken!! This time also I had the chicken rib combo. Yummo is all I can say. The yellow rice is good but a little on the dry side. You have to have their Tres Leche cake, it's to die for. Now for the bad....if you're going to dine inside DON'T use the booth's use the tables and chairs. There is probably less than 24" between the booth seats and the legs for the table literally block you from getting into the booth. You have to pick your legs up onto the seat to get around the legs, and every booth is like that. Just not good planning on the construction.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We've eaten at Pollo Tropical a few times at other locations, and thoroughly enjoyed it. this time, not so much. food was very slow to arrive on a Saturday afternoon with a half empty dining room. Bathrooms were in much need of attention and the dining room was not clean. will not be back to this one.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This was the second Pollo Tropical I've had the pleasure of dining at...my first experience had also been a 5/5 at the location in Miami (April 2016). There is really nothing bad on the menu. We thought it was a bit pricey compared to what we remembered however we both ate until we were full so the portions were right. My favorite is the plantains! This location had cut theirs just a little too think for my liking but you can't beat the flavoring they cook them in! We would definitely stop in again and since we have family in the area we probably will!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Drive through lunch everytime I am in Brandon. Today I bought chicken leg and thigh with red beans because it is my favorite. I love their mango tea mixing half sweetened and half unsweetened. I always choose Pollo Tropic... when my husband asks me where I'd like to go. I make sure I pick up lunch when I am in the area alone.

Date of visit: October 2016