“Restaurant experience”

Add it.
Long John Silvers
Ranked #211 of 323 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I went there on a Friday late afternoon to get the family pack of fish with two sides. I went home immediately and found the fish and french fries to be completely soggy with grease. I do not go there often but have never gotten as poor a meal as this one. I think it was late May. A couple of days ago I went in again thinking I would give them another chance and first asked for the manager. A young woman with tatoos all over her arms came out and I told her about my prior experience. Other than saying "I'm sorry" she had nothing really to say. I showed her the newspaper ad that brought me in this time and she said they don't honor it. I left. This is one place I will NOT be going to in the future.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I get the fish & fries because I really like the white fish and there side items are really good to. I go there at least once a week. It is a good place to go for lunch for a cheap price.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I always get hot, tasty food from this restaurant. The building has seen better days, though. One time I stopped there and there was no air conditioning, just a box fan in the dining room. Even though some of their employees are the sweetest I've encountered in a fast food restaurant, I've started only buying food through the drive-thru rather than eating in. I've never had a complaint about their food or service. And I'm a fan of their hush puppies. Puppies are usually either onion-ey or sweet. Theirs are onion-ey, and that's how I like it. Too many places have the sweet kind.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food is greasy. The place smells weird like it hasn't been properly cleaned ever. Whomever owns this place has surely never eaten there. Very sad because years ago Long John's use to be the place for seafood. Not now.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Came here after work and there were only 2 cars ahead of me in the drive thru, however, they had already ordered. From the time I ordered to the time they gave me the food, it took 18 minutes. To make matters worse, my order (platter) was incomplete. Parked and went inside to explain incomplete order and no apologies. Won't be returning to this location.

Date of visit: May 2017