“Long waits - plan ahead with the app”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #33 of 322 Restaurants in Brandon
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We tried to try out First Watch last year, but the 45 minute wait at the door dissuaded us from sticking around too much longer. This time, since we didn't have our 6-year-old with us, we decided to give it a shot.

There was a wait. There is always a wait. It's that good, so plan ahead. We put our name on the list, and a surprisingly short time later, we were seated. The locations we've been to have limited seating, which is strange considering how popular they are. The decoration is one of tasteful farmhouse, and that means while there are the usual knickknacks hanging on the walls, like cast iron pans, and tractor seats, it's not overdone. It's an apropos decor considering their theme of farm to table, organic when possible, and as few modifications along the way as they can get away with.

One would be forgiven for thinking, that, based on this description, it's a hippy-dippy place, but it's opposite of that. Each item on the menu is well thought out, a lot of family favorites, and, most importantly, fresh. Fruits, berries, and vegetables play important roles, the bread is anything but white, and eggs are free range. There is a seasonal menu, and the regular menu changes pretty frequently. The coffee is fantastic, and the service is outstanding.

After my first visit, my wife's second as she's been once before with work colleagues, it's become a fast favorite. I highly recommend trying it out.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Absolutely love this restaurant! Breakfast is my favorite meal and First Watch does everything right. They have classic entrees as well as delicious twists on your favorites. The other day I had lemon blueberry quinoa pancakes and I'll be honest, I'm really not a fan of quinoa but these were FANTASTIC. Their coffee, teas, and variety of juices are also excellent and they often have delicious specials to try! I'm so grateful to live right down the road from this restaurant, and anytime I have visitors I always bring them here.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

There is an excellent menu of breakfast and lunch entrees, filled with fresh and tasty ingredients. The service is consistently good and fast.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We were recharged with pots of good coffee on our table and excellent healthy food. It was so nice to see multigrain bakery breads, eggs with healthy orange yolks, and real fruit and vegetables. Lots of choices and all 6 meals came at once and piping hot.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Sure, you can get a sandwich, but they offer a lot more besides. More homey or country on the inside than you'd guess from the outside. Prompt, efficient service. I should eat here more often...