“Wow!”

Stein and Vine
Ranked #1 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Once their, you will be counting the days until you can return. The grouper Reuben’s are just fantastic, as are their tuna tacos. The custom burgers are just as good. The menu awaits further exploration. We love in part because of their craft beer selection some great stouts, porters and sours. Go early, plan on waiting a while for a table on the weekends.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Staff is extremely friendly and they make the place somewhere you want to come back too!!! That along with their outstanding food. A nice sized menu and half of it changes daily. Awesome burgers, tuna tacos, tots...and more!!! Love having this place so close to home! Oh yes, they have lots of micro-brews on tap and in bottles and cans, wine too. You get a lot of food here for the price.

1  Thank flame6883
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here many times and we’re never disappointed. One of our favorite local places to take visiting guests.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Cozy, hip, and fabulous- from the high ceilings to the eclectic mix of creative foods to the extensive craft beer selections and lots of wine for you wine-o's. Staff is always friendly. Food is out of this world! New menu specials daily- local, fresh and seasonal. The shrimp and grits are the best ever!!!!!!! EVER!!!!

1  Thank jlcaldwe1
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I was in town and doing a training in the Brandon area. My manager is based down here and she wanted tomgetbtogether for training. And, I left it up to her and coworkers as to what the selection would be. They said thus little "hole in the wall" was really good.

As I pulled up, I saw this non descript place that was just labeled "pub." And I thought that it was going to be an average experience. Boy was I wrong. The restaurant was small but comfy and nicely decorated. The menu has a large selection. I opted corbthe schnitzel sandwich. It was enormous and one of the best sandwiches that I'd ever had. Yum!!! My manager had a buyer that looked spectacular.

The waitress was attentive but not intrusive. All and all, it was a great dining experience. I'd highly recommend.

Been to Stein and Vine? Share your experiences!