“A very delicious and colorful dish”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #83 of 312 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We tried the new colorful ratatouille and it was wonderful! It visited of mushrooms, eggplant, garlic, olives and zucchini.
The tiramisu was excellent as all ways.
My add the service was helpful and friendly.
Definitely would suggest the ratatouille and Macaroni Grille.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

The food here is very good but can get pricey but you always get excellent quality however on one occasion I got a waitress with attitude that was not welcome at our table but a quick chat with the manager resolved that issue propmtly

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant! But not this one. Worse food ever.. I ordered fettuccine alfredo.. I got spaghetti with alfredo. I asked to receive what I ordered and sent it back. It had so much garlic it, TERRIBLE!! Very disappointing..

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with family. Best thing was bread and minestrone soup. I can see why people like the lunch special. My father liked the house wine as well. My biggest concern was restaurant cleanliness and the lack of enthusiasm from the waitress.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We stopped by to get some lunch here. I got some pasta and salad and my hubby got burger. No frills and fuzz but I was not impressed much by the taste. Just ok for me. It seems somehow pricey for me but the servers are nice.