“Classic Burger King”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #20 of 21 Quick Bites in Brandon
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 2019 W Lumsden Rd. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Brandon, FL serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Our visit was on New Years Day 2018. At first we could not even tell that they were open. Only a couple of cars in the lot, but when we tried the door, it opened! We went in and had a very pleasant experience. The staff was very nice and courteous. In a world where customer service has gone out of the window, we really appreciate when we do find such great service. They even turned the ceiling fans off for us because it was COLD!!! We had a great visit.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The Valrico Burger King does not appear in your list of choices. I often go to this BK because it is near my house. I went recently and spoke with the manager (Juan) and asked for the free 12 oz cup of coffee which ifs free for AARP members with a purchase. Although he told me he had been there for five years, he said he knew nothing about that offer. I have gotten my free coffee at this location many times, but evidently not on his shift. I cannot believe a manager of the BK is not aware of such an offer which has been valid for a few years. There is a serious breakdown in communication. The counter people never know about it which is a breakdown in communication from the manager. I did not make the purchase I had planned on making and left.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 April 2017

This is fast food but a little better then others I have tried The whopper is a meal in itself and the onion rings were good and hot

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2016

In these days when it's popular to eat healthy, I sometimes wonder how places like Burger King stay in business. But obviously there are still those of us out here that need to stop by every now and then and get a quick bite! Such was the case with my latest visit to BK. The service was fast, and mostly friendly, and the food was good for the price!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2016

There is nothing like a Whopper for the money anywhere else. If you want a fast burger that will satisfy this is the one to choose. Fast service and courteous staff.

Date of visit: July 2016