“Haven't had a bad meal here yet.”

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 323 Restaurants in Brandon
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Have been to this establishment in the past but it had been a while so we decided to try it out again. Was very happy to see lobster rolls on the menu if only for a limited time. A previous vacation in Maine spoiled me with the great lobster rolls. I'm happy to say that the Stonewood Grill didn't disappoint. It was the standard size and overflowing with lobster meat. It came with these cool lattice type homemade potato chips. They were thin, crispy and very tasty. Hubby has the chicken pot pie. He said it was good and made with good quality chicken breast meat. The ambiance of this establishment is really nice. Perfect for a quiet adult dinner out. Our server, Marie, was warm, friendly and attentive. She even gave us a couple extra pretzel rolls to take home. Will definitely dine here more often.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We have been here several times and the food is always fresh and really good. The bruschetta and crunchy fish sandwich is amazing and happy hour is great too!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I took my husband here for his birthday. Very nice ambiance. Wine wall when you walk in.
They have happy hour 4-7 pm weeknights.
We both ordered filet mignon. They were both cooked perfectly. Melt in your mouth tender.
Server, Cody was very friendly and did a great job. I told him it was my husband’s birthday. At the end of our meal he brought out a birthday card signed by staff and offer my husband a free piece of Key Lime Pie. How nice!
We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This restaurant never disappoints. The food is always delicious and the atmosphere is beautiful. It is a neighborhood restaurant and their service is impeccable. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

OMG the best New York Steak I had have. Even the salad and the shrimps are just the best ones. Service is fantastic also.