“A wonderful lunch!”

Romano's Greek Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 312 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I took my mom to lunch and the food was wonderful! I had manicotti and she had spaghetti. I loved the manicotti and she loved her spaghetti. She said that she thought that the spaghetti had nutmeg in the sauce. I tasted it and it did taste like nutmeg which I didn't care for. Our lunch came with garlic bread and it wasn't the best garlic bread but was a nice touch. The house salads were fresh and wonderful. The atmosphere was quiet ( we went for a late lunch and they weren't that busy.) I definitely recommend Romano's.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The Romano's Greek salad is sooo amazing!!! My hubby and I usually get the gyro meat on ours. If you get a small or medium you will be filled. Great taste and sooooo yummy. Their hummus is good and so is their pasta. Very quaint place and friendly staff. Nice for lunch or dinner. Sandwiches and soup is also a must try. I always go back there and crave the Greek salad or order and pick it up.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Great food...good value. If your looking for fancy don't look here but if you are looking for good food and value for your dollar you will find it here.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I have been looking for great pizza in Brandon. Romano's came highly recomended and they were right.
I ordered a large pepperoni pizza and I asked for plenty of sauce and lightly cooked please. They didn't mind doing these small custom touches at all. They really make the entire pizza here by hand, this is not a chain food pizza assembly type of place. The Pizza was great, New York thin crust with a yummy excelent crust. It was moist and really had taste. Great cheese. Its very interesting because last week I ate at the #1 pizza place in Tampa and this pizza is absolutely better.

1  Thank calldoug
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Only one server the night we visited and he was in a hurry of course as there was a large table with several people. This is a family-owned mom and pop place which is what we try to support on our visits out of town. They do charge extra if you want a little more dressing or tzatziki sauce. It is an older establishment in need of some sprucing up. The food was just okay and we were not pleased with having only one server who was brusk and so stretched that we did not want to ask him for extra napkins as it might have thrown him off. If there were other employees to attend the tables we did not see them the night of our visit.

Been to Romano's Greek Restaurant? Share your experiences!