“Breakfast served until closing.Down home entries. Comfort food.T”
Review of Recipe Box

Recipe Box
Ranked #9 of 323 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 September 2018

The Recipe Box has a great menu of southern cooking. Breakfast on Eggs Benedict ,corned beef hash,waffles .pancakes. Lunch on a Greek Salad,spinach pie,rubens, salad plates.. Finish your meal with homemade cookies,free!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We found the Recipe Box on TripAdvisor. So glad we decided to try it. The food is fantastic and the service is awesome. Our server was on top of his game. The place was packed and he never forgot about us, and made sure we had refills on our coffee. We did have to wait for a table, but it was well worth it. You won’t go home hungry either, the portions are very generous.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

I can't believe that after living for several years in Brandon that I had not discovered the Recipe Box before now. I love breakfast food any time of the day, and this is the perfect place for me! Pancake was HUGE and DELICIOUS; sausage & gravy was HUGE and DELICIOUS; spinach pie was HUGE and DELICIOUS. What wasn't huge, was the bill.
Prices are extremely reasonable; service was great. Will definitely go back soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Only open for breakfast and lunch. Portions satisfy the hungriest person. Try the French toast, or a Reuben at lunch. Good food

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My sister and I tried this restaurant while in Brandon for the weekend. We waited about 10 min for a table. The service was attentive and friendly, the restaurant was super cute, with nice comfortable chairs at the tables (I generally hate diner chairs, but these were great).
The food-
You will NOT leave hungry. Portions were HUGE! Pancakes the size of dinner plates, super yummy stuffed french toast. I really wish I lived closer so I could try all the breakfast sandwiches. Reasonably priced, overall great breakfast place!

Been to Recipe Box? Share your experiences!