Our family booked this resort for a whole month Mid December 2011 to January 2012. We were delighted initially with the location, style of cottage etc. We bought some nice Xmas things and settled in for the month> We had Xmas dinner at the cottage. 2 days later to our absolute horror my wife noticed a rat in the kitchen. On further examination there were rat droppings in the oven where we had cooked Xmas dinner. The janitor caught 5 rats in a matter of hours and we left the cottage due to the unhealthy conditions. All our family attended the local Bradenton Hospital due to nausea. The staff were very unhelpful with our predicament and didnt see any cause for concern. We still havent managed to get over the distress caused.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL