Tradewind Resorts is the best vacation "find". The setting is quite attractive--pastel cottages, well manicured tropical landscape, beautiful blue waters. The cottages are clean, well equipped, quiet, and conveniently located. Management is attentive and knowledgable, giving us many suggestions for activities and dinners. The beach is just across the street and beach towels, umbrellas, and lounge chairs are provided. The pool and fishing pier located at the other side of the resort were also enjoyable. Two nice features of our vacation were the free trolley that travels the length of the island and poor (no) cell phone service. The resort provides free local and long distance calls but it was truly pleasant to disconnect from reality for a while. We can't wait to come back--next year we want to stay much longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL