“Good thin crust pizza”
Review of Pizza Rox

Pizza Rox
Ranked #26 of 354 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: PIZZAROX is a new generation fast-casual restaurant that offers Organic, Non-GMO & Sustainable Artisan-Style Pizza, Salad, Craft Beer & Wine.
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

First time trying Pizza Rox. The crust has a great taste, thin crust (not soggy at all). 12 inch size is a perfect individual pizza. Good choice of toppings to make it your own. We had delivery so crisped it up in a 400 degree oven for a few minutes- just right. Build your own salad was good too.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 29 September 2018

We visited here when they first opened and the food was very good then and is good now. However! the people working there and even the manager/owner (?) have developed a very poor attitude. They screwed up my husband's order, (after he had them repeat the order back), took it back, threw the topping on it and brought it back to the table. Ugh. It wasn't crowded but it was so loud, we couldn't hear the young lady taking our order (NOT friendly at all) and she couldn't hear us. And lastly, this is a huge pet peeve of mine. how do you not have lemons and limes when you offer sparkling water and iced tea? Honestly, it's not expensive and I think it's absurd that I have to bring my own!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

but you have to get them there.
I’m a Pizza bigot. Grew up in NY.
Had a coupon from a book and had a try.
Was skeptical but pleasantly surprised.

They have a build your own special $8.95. A little over 12 inches. Cheese and 4 toppings.

First came the sauce they tried to get away with one ladle it really needs 2.

Also have to get them to spread out to edge of crust. If you have a 1-1/2 in crust you now have a 9 inch pizza.

Same with the cheese very light and have to get them to put “little” more and spread out.

After that, your in business I took extra cheese, bacon ,mushrooms roasted tomatoes.

My wife got artichoke, basil, mushrooms an peppers.

I asked them not to pull too soon and get a limp crust. Short while later we got the pizzas.

They looked and smelled fabulous.
I put a little garlic& Parmesan cheese on mine and we took them home.

They tasted as good as they looked !!!!
Usually pizzas are “just ok” and it’s very hard to get a really good rating for pizza from me but they have it.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We’d spent about one month in Italy in June/July and have since been searching for the true Neapolitan pizza after our return to the States. This pizza here is not even close to the texture or taste of the real pizza. However, it’s definitely better than the typically foul Dominoes or Pappa John’s slime on a slice.

The problem starts with the crust— it was hard and stiff. I watched the crust being shaped by hand and it looked as if they were adding equal parts of either dry semolina or corn meal as they were adding the dough. This made the crust painful to bite into and chew without scraping my gums.

I ordered the Margarita and the sauce was all right. Fresh mozzarella didn’t have much taste but was still edible. They put four gigantic pieces of basil on top. The problem is that when basil leaves grow to an extra large size, they become fibrous and more like twine. So, I couldn’t enjoy the fresh taste of basil and that defeats the whole purpose of ordering a Margarita pizza.

My son was starving and eagerly anticipated his pizza with sausage, two types of mozzarella, and black olives. He ate a little and refused to touch anymore. He said it was ok but wouldn’t elaborate as to why he wouldn’t eat, in spite of having declared his ravenous appetite just prior to being served. This is unusual for our son as he polishes off his pizzas and even eats a bit of mine.

I’ll try this place one more time to be fair. I know I cannot expect the authentic Neapolitan pizza but it’s got to improve — or at least not damage my gums or harm my mouth with the dry and stiff crust.

Service was friendly. The place looked reasonably clean.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

First time here, did not know procedure. Pizza makers were also the order takers. They were rude, no greeting or hello what so ever, we finally had to ask them to take our order. There was a very high glass barrier between pizza makers and people ordering, noisy place, they could not hear us, or vice versa. The poor service and rude employees will not see us here again.

Date of visit: July 2018