“Great place to catch-up over breakfast ”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #56 of 340 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Stepping into Keke's at Boynton beach on our break from cold and wet London was a very nice surprise. Bright, vibrant environment was well complemented by the friendly staff who quickly put us at our ease in that extremely busy place.
My Eggs Benedict was light and tasted delicious. Florida Waffle was sensationally presented and very flavourful. I also tried their French Toasts which were warm and tender. My 9 year old little girl is a fussy eater but I think the right chef was in charge as she was absolutely delighted with her Florida Pancakes.But now hard for me to explain 'we can't just go back to Florida for that!!'
I will be very interested to find out if their lunch menu has the same superlative standard.

4  Thank Shafaq S

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We have been regular at the Keke's in Orlando and were happy to find out about the one in Boynton recently. Now it has become a weekend family spot for us as my son loves the Florida Pancakes, my wife always orders the Southwest Omelette which I find their Eggs Benedict to be the best dish. The atmosphere is trendy, service is fast and friendly and the food is always fresh.

3  Thank gboycott64
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in prior to 9am. We were seated instantly and our waitress was very polite. Food came out fast. Love the Buffalo chicken omelette. Always a pleasure eating breakfast here.

1  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Breakfast menu had interesting items. Tried the stuffed french toast with toasted coconut. It was okay, flavor was somewhat bland - did not live up to the description on the menu. Portion was extremely small, nearly appetizer portion. Coffee was nothing special.
The atmosphere looked like a not so great copy of First Watch. Service was average, not great, not bad.
I would probably try it one more time and try something else on the menu.

1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Our friends who live there suggested we go here for breakfast and it was packed so we took that as a good sign. It didn't take long we were seated and greeted by Antoine (I think - very friendly) who took great care of us - my friend loved her apple cinnamon French toast and I devoured the Floridian pancakes with all the wonderful fruits on top. It was excellent but my only suggestion is that they serve maple syrup - I didn't like the syrup in a squeeze bottle with no label!?! These days with everyone trying to eat healthy -I would rather they step it up and hand you a nice bottle of maple syrup - but it was great..............thanks Keke! We'll be back for sure.

4  Thank Gena H