“Sunday after church”
Review of Green Owl III - CLOSED

Green Owl III
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Restaurant located on Le Chalet Blvd just west of Military Trail in western Boynton Beach.
Reviewed 8 May 2017

After we leave a great morning at Journey Church, we head to Green Owl on the way home. Only breakfast on Sunday and no credit cards but ATM in building.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Been a patron here for year and half. The atmosphere is casual, with cozy seating and additional seating outside. They close at 2pm, so great place for breakfast or lunch. Friendly staff and owner. Quick service, delicious food. Must try the BLT or Blueberry pancakes. Your cup of coffee is always full.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

My son and I came here for breakfast om way to school. So yum. . He had banana pancakes and then decided to also try the biscut and gravy, which he loved.

I ordered the toasted everything bagel with dry egg whites add pepper and onions. Cooked perfectly. My son Hayden and I highly recommend this place.

Yummmmmm...

Reviewed 21 October 2016

was there today and had eggs with spinach and mushrooms Fresh and tasty. I am hoping they found my phone as I got it last week.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I went for lunch today. I ordered a Chef salad. When the dressing arrived it was covered in crawling bugs. The waitress said they were just fruit flies, as though it was OK to eat them!
Needless to say, I cancelled the salad and left. I will never be back