“Church run coffee house”

Restore Coffee Roasters
Description: Remarkable Cafe with spectacular coffee. We roast our own coffee. Choose the dark roast Esperanza, medium-roast LaCasa or medium-light roast Bella. We offer great pastries, sweets and treats. Great espresso, lattes, frappes and smoothies as well. All nonprofit as earnings go to humanitarian, health, children, after-school care, orphanages and projects around the world.
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I go occasionally for a meet up to meet friends and play games. The shop is usually open when the church is open. The coffee is good. That's all I've ordered. The service is good . They'll even bring your order to your table if you're engaged in an activity. I like Starbucks better, but it's a nice, friendly place to hang out. I am not involved in any way with the church

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

I was a little hesitant to try anything new in the Boynton mall but thought I would try a coffee one afternoon. The coffee is excellent and the staff is very friendly. Definitely brings a positive look to the boynton mall!!

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

First time and will be coming back. I had the iced coffee which was excellent. Much better than dunkin donuts and Starbucks.

1  Thank Dimos C
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Wanted a decaf skim frap-type drink. Restore gladly accommodated my request and the drink was excellent.

1  Thank EFSKensington
Reviewed 13 February 2015 via mobile

Great coffee in the Boynton Beach Mall! Super clean and very friendly workers. Best coffee place in town. For sure a must visit.

1  Thank Johnhdz