“Starbucks is Starbucks”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 5 September 2017

And this is a Starbucks like all Starbucks--if you like the Starbucks product, then this is the place for you. What else can be said?

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Not a whole lot to compare in the cookie cutter world of Starbucks, and all of the new locations popping up. The food is good, coffee is good, and the staff is typically accommodating. So why an excellent review????? FIVE MINUTES FROM MY FRONT DOOR, WITH A DRIVE THROUGH!

ENOUGH SAID.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This review comes with love. I'm a Starbucks fan, and HR Executive and I thought you needed some feedback. The staff are really nice. They even remember my order before I have to tell them. I love this quality in a Starbucks. The lines are very long. Grossly understaffed. They lose a ton of business, I've seen it with my own eyes a million times. As a recruiter that specializes in placing restaurant staff, and customer service people, its very obvious they need help. I hope they get it. The people on the lines are rolling their eyes or walking off the line. It took me over 12 minutes to get my drink after I ordered and they like me. In all fairness, I think they are moving as fast as they can, they just don't have enough staff for the volume of people coming in to Target. There aren't any other Starbucks that are easily accessible in that area. I know, I live across the street. One other disappointment is the cakes/muffins. They are often so cold (frozen on one occasion) and not fresh. They aren't even remotely close to other stand alone Starbucks. As a gold card holder I felt the feedback was so important. I'd be happy to help you find some additional staff as I specialize in Staffing/Recruitment. Feel free to reach out. Happy New Year! If you go here, be prepared to wait a looooonnnngggg timmmmme.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

I had a brief business meeting at the Starbucks inside Target. The stench seemed to come from the bar mats on the floor that were filthy but the smell was so strong it seemed like they had not been cleaned in days. That smell could not not have accumulated from the time they opened until we arrived about 3:00 p.m.

Reviewed 14 February 2015

This is a clean Starbucks in a row mall with very good service. It has easy access from the main road, and the coffee is nice and hot.