“Perfect for Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of Juice Berry

Juice Berry
Ranked #5 of 19 Dessert in Boynton Beach
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Fresh squeezed juices, all natural smoothies, meal replacement shakes, salad, wrap, melts, combos, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian
Reviewed 6 February 2016

Such a great find in the strip of stores up from the Courtyard by Marriott. We arrived late afternoon and needed a light lunch. Homemade healthy food. soups, wraps, salads, smoothies and more. We were able to sample the soup and loved the Green Soup so much we purchased a to go container to take home next day when we returned for breakfast. Delightful, accommodating servers and unique menu.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

I've been here many times. I've gotten a few meals and they all have been great and they are consistent with their food. They have many healthy options and are great for post workout if you're on the run. The meals are pretty big too so sometimes I can save a little for left overs. I purchased their juice cleanse and thought the juices were good. I think they aren't organic so if you think you're getting all organic, I'd ask them first . Regardless, I love this place

Reviewed 27 September 2015

I am limited in what i can eat when going out with friends or family.I found everything on the menu to be healthy organic and a lot of variety . With no worries about what was in my food . The portions are huge.We each had a wrap and was so big we had to take half home. lunch with energy smoothies was about 30$ for two.It was well worth it. The place isn't very big but was not full when we went for lunch.Service was friendly and quick and they seemed to do a lot of take out orders .Yet did not effect our service.The place was very clean and you can see the food being prepared.I am very much looking forward to going back to try more yummy healthy food .Great place for any meal or smoothie and to meet like minded folks .

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

Quiet Wednesday morning here. Big selection of breakfast and lunch choices. Great smoothie - I had the Vita C with whey protein and asked for almonds to be added. My companion had an egg sandwich and loved it. Green tree was complimentary. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

I was meeting a fellow yoga teacher for a healthy lunch and it was my turn to select the restaurant.

I Googled vegetarian restaurants in Boynton Beach and Juice Berry popped up. I've lived in the area for almost 2 years and never heard of it so we decided to meet there.

I loved the menu. I loved the space. I loved what I ordered, I got the Baked Falafel Quinoa salad. Their vinaigrette dressing was fabulous. Meal size was huge and I ate the rest for dinner that evening.

We sat outside and it was a perfect place to chat and catch up. This is a fantastic place for lunch. A must visit.