“Delicious cake and quick service!”

Cake Garden Bakery and Tea House
Ranked #3 of 13 Bakeries in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I called two days before a surprise 50th birthday party for my mom (the other cake plan fell through) and they were able to make a beautiful and delicious cake for about 40 guests! I got so make compliments on the cake and the whipped cream topping! I will definitely be using them once again!

1  Thank Bria C

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

For our son's 5th birthday we had a castle/knight theme going, so we decided to splurge on a custom cake as we were having a big party at our house. My wife went to several Publixs but none of them would do anything remotely custom; pick from a book and be gone! After a quick search we found Cake Garden, and literally within 5 minutes of looking at the Pinterest inspired idea we had our order in.

They did a FANTASTIC job and will definitely use them in the future! The cake was delicious as well!

Now I have to try them for some of the other pastries!

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I have had the quiche and salad lunch here and liked that very much, however, the cakes have been on the dry and tasteless side. It is a cute, quaint and clean environment, but, the baked goods aren't calling me back. soso They do a wonderful luncheon and set it up beautifully, but, very pricy!

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

I understand the bakery provided for local restaurants. I've visited twice--the first time the service and food was outstanding. The second time, not so. The quiche of the day was excellent the first time, rubbery and uncutable the second. Bread pudding was unbeatable. First time the waiter was outstanding and incredibly attentive. The second, the waitress Karen was surley and excused herself to leave. She sat on the curb outside smoking a cigarette and using her cell--NOT a good advertisement for the place. I came to book a tea for fourteen. I was really put off from my treatment; not allowed to speak to the owners and not given the chance to book. She was just ready to leave declaring she'd been there since seven. It was one. Be prepared for hit and miss and dismissal. I won't book further.

2  Thank DoloresJacoby
Reviewed 12 January 2016

They make realy good cakes and pastry and they were very kind with us. We discovered them on internet and we are satisfy with everthing we ordered.