“1st Time Customer Tried Delivery - Pretty Good!”

Kingsburg Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 354 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Ordered delivery for first time and was pleasantly surprised. Everything came as ordered in about 40 minutes at dinner time. Ordered wonton soup with extra greens, egg roll, and lightly fried chicken with mixed vegetables in a garlic sauce. Everything was very good and not too salty or over sauced. The entree was two beautiful chicken cutlets that were cooked whole and sliced over mixed veggies and garlic sauce. I recommend this dish. Two hungry people shared this dish with some left over. Will definitely order again or visit them.

1  Thank Janice M

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We get together with another couple about once a month to do a grown-up dinner. This was their turn to pick. They happened on the Kingsburg about a month ago and have been there several times since. (They have lived in Boynton Beach for about 10 years and JUST discovered the Kingsburg).

They are from New York and we are from New England where the chinese food is a bit different than what is normally found here in S. Florida. So, when they told us about this place we were more than a bit excited to give it a go. So glad we did!!

The menu is expansive and can be a tad overwhelming but we all decided to stick with the basic chinese fare this time around. We decided on the combination dinner which comes with either soup or salad; egg roll or chicken wing; entree and then dessert.

One had the Pork Egg Fu Yung with a side of Lobster Sauce-Boston style (meaning brown sauce), one had the Cashew Chicken, one had the Pepper Steak with onions and peppers and the last member of the group chose the Shrimp with Lobster Sauce.

We all chose the soup: Wonton - to die for; Hot and Sour - awesome and the egg-drop - good, but you better LOVE eggs. My husband chose this and decided to return it (no problem and with a smile) and changed it to the Hot and Sour (yummo).

The chicken wings came out HOT and crispy. I had to let mine cool before I could even pick it up. The egg roll - not so much. I tasted my husbands and it seemed a bit oily - stick with the chicken wing.

Entree's were served with a bowl of rice (either white or fried). Generous amount with enough for lunch the next day. ALL of them were unbelievably delicious!!

Dessert is ice cream - chocolate, vanilla, pistachio or orange sherbert. Just enough to finish off dinner and its just plain-jane ice cream (btw - they don't have fortune cookies)

So, bottom line: this is a great place to have a great chinese meal. BUT, be warned - we arrived at 5 p.m. and was seated right away. By the time we left at 7 - there was a line of people waiting. This in August in S. Florida so-not even season. I suggest you either get there early or make a reservation once season hits (Halloween - Easter).

WE WILL BE BACK TO EAT OUR WAY THRU THE MENU.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I love this restaurant - very clean - very pleasant help - good food - good prices. What more can you ask? One nice touch - the teacups have handles (no more burnt hands)!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We've been to this restaurant many times with always good results. Last night my wife and I shared a Lobster Cantonese, that reminded me of my childhood in Brooklyn. While the lobster was smaller than I remember 60 years ago, if was sufficient for 2 people. It was delicious. One of the best meals I've had in a long time. We always enjoyed the restaurant, in the past. Great dishes, were their Birds Nest and Kong Po shrimp, extra spicy, among others. Ask for Theresa, a wonderful waitress

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We have eaten her many times and I am repeating myself by saying it is the best Chinese restaurant where we have eaten in the Delray, Boynton Boca area.