“Great live music”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 October 2015

You can tell from the moment you drive into the parking lot that this place is fun. There are palm trees lighting up the parking lot and you can hear the music as you walk in. The menu is a bit limited and I've never eaten there, but have stopped in for drinks a few times. Recently (October 2015), I was there for a girls trip and a piano band (Sweet Cherry?) was rocking the house. It was a Thursday night and there were about 25 people there, including my group. The band was having so much fun that they didn't take a break and kept on going. I noticed another review that said the service isn't that great and I would agree with that-the bartender was a bit unfriendly, but the drinks were really good-not a big enough deal to be a deal breaker for me.
Definitely need to check it out!

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

I liked the place and it's location. Is situated on the east side of town near where I lived almost a decade ago. I liked the atmosphere, the music sound was awful though. The band that played the night I visited covered Rage Against The Machine and STP which I like. It seems like a local spot with regular drunka hanging around. Hey, it's a bar!

The bartender was attentive to my orders. I like it and will go again when I visit S. FL.

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Great bar to hear live music. New management came in about 4 weeks ago and promised to be more customer friendly, new staff and better service. Been back twice, service has gotten worse (if that was even possible) and last night they couldn't handle food service and stopped taking orders before 8:30. Hoping they can back in the groove for next weeks van Helen show.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Good service and entertainment (live bands). It's a laid back bar a little hidden from main road. Staff is friendly . Food is just ok but not recommended if you want a good meal. I've had the hamburgers a couple times, just to get accurate review. Prices are high for what you get. I actually had to cancel my order last time I was there because it was over 40 mins. And still nothing. Waitress said kitchen was waiting on the fries. I got the manager and he said the order didn't make it to the kitchen. BTW, kitchen is an Air Stream trailer type. All the food comes out of that trailer/ camper. Many people eat there. Just my point of view.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

This is a fun place to listen to bands play early in the evening. I love that it's outside with a Tiki hut.