All reviews cookies and milk complimentary breakfast upgraded to a suite nice pool area great place to stay would definitely stay here again front desk staff fresh fruit clean hotel room was large short drive fitness center great room nice stay inns computers florida
Reviewed 19 September 2014

Hard to say how much the wonderful time I had with family members living in Boynton Beach carries over to my assessment of the hotel. Let's just say it was all great! I had a spacious for one person suite on the top floor near the corner, towards which I anticipated returning each and every night I was there. Nor did I miss one morning of eating breakfast there: kudos to their breakfast bar! Not too many hotels that would serve up turkey sausages among a good selection of breakfast items! I grew very fond of my 4th floor sunrise view in the mornings! I also loved the pool area -semi secluded in the back surrounded by flora and fauna. The service was fine -- I'll stay there again.

Room Tip: I paid $20 a night extra, but loved my 4th floor view and the quietude of being near one end of the building.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Dear guest -

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. The suites in the corner are definitely nice and we think our pool area is much better than many higher end hotels. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 10 September 2014

We have always found Hampton Inns to be extremely clean, fresh smelling and the most comfortable beds anywhere!!!! The staff was very welcoming and friendly. 24 hour hot coffee, which my husband loves. THe breakfast bar was excellent with many choices for different tastes.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ldmatt1987

Dear guest -

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! The Serta beds are extremely comfortable and you can purchase them on-line through Hilton. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 8 September 2014

..Great location, Great management, overall best in town with variety of quality rooms....my finest choice! As a venue promoter I have dealt with many locations throughout the area and I have to say we have chocen this location for all our out of town guests and family members to enjoy...a 'Awasome Choice'

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2014

This is our "go-to" place in Boynton Beach. Front desk staff is terrific, hotel is very well-located, property is well-kept, and everything works. Our room, however, and the hallways are showing signs of wear and tear, and we hope management is planning a facelift.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We often use different Hampton Inn & Suites as a place to stay for when visiting family or for trips where we are looking for good value and that are practical. Having stayed in more than a few, we found the Boynton Beach one a little tired (carpets and furniture could use some care). Also found the room set up less desirable than other Hamptons I've stayed in. The breakfast was overly crowded and food not refreshed as quickly as it should. All that said, it was conveniently located, everything worked, the cost was reasonable for what you received. We did have an issue with noise between 11:30 and 12:30pm. The reception area gave a polite but unhelpful excuse.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple