“Every visit excellent”

Ranked #32 of 344 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Hubby and I moved to Boynton Beach a little less than a year ago. This was one of the first restaurants we tried. We've been by ourselves and with multiple family members multiple times. Living in Florida, we get a lot of family visitors. Each time we get visitors, we take them here. It's a great place for adult family to enjoy a meal together with something for everyone.

We've been both on weekdays and weekends. Weekends cost a few dollars more, but there are higher end choices. For example, instead of muscles at the raw bar, you will find oysters also. They always have crab legs and peel yourself shrimp.

The sushi and sashimi is always good and fresh and always being restocked. Some people prefer the rolls, which are very varied and all labeled. I prefer the tuna or salmon sashimi. There are many choices.

It's nice that they have a cold salads bar that includes vegetables. Last night I had lovely asparagus. They were cooked perfectly and were not too big. They also have a soup bar with four choices. My favorite is to have the egg drop soup and add the pork dumplings to it. Several family members have raved about the hot and sour soup. I always enjoy at least one spring roll. They are as they should be, light, fresh, and not greasy.

There are always many choices of entrée items. I like to take a little of several. The duck last night was wonderful. The ribs were cooked perfectly: tender, tasty, and not fatty. They even had lobster claws as a choice. The sesame chicken was delicious. I also had a great crabcake---all crab, no filler, and no shells. Of course they always have fried rice and lo mien. They also have cold noodles in the salad section. There are so many choices, you cannot try everything. None of the trays of food are super large, as they are always putting out fresh.

They also offer hibachi style made to order steaks, chicken, etc. None of any of our groups have ever tried it.......There are so many choices of other things that we never get there. They also have an ice cream desert bar.

In case you are wondering, they have more dipping sauces than you could imagine. You truly can have everything "your way". There is also a full service bar. The service is very attentive to clearing plates that you are finished with. If you get up to get more, your old plate is always gone before you get back to your table.

We'll be back many more times.

1  Thank desiwood

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We just had a fabulous dinner at Ginza of large crab legs and shrimp. They were outstanding. Don’t know about other reviewers comment on the ribs. Our ribs were among the best I’ve ever had at any buffet type place. The sushi was a great assortment of many types that did not contain raw fish and were fresh and delicious.
I will be going back to Ginza!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Got up and went to the hot food,Ribs were burnt know matter where you took them from they were ICE COLD: Complained not once! but twice nothing done! Tried several hot dishes, on my plate I stirred to make sure bit was hot. All the dishes
were cold on the hot table looked like it was sitting for hours. If I was a food inspector they would never pass the temperature test. Spoke again to management same response nothing done. I couldn't get the waiter to give me a check i had to go up front to pay. This Place is the worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We are from NY and have some good Asian buffets around us so when we were visiting family in the area, we decided to give this place a try. I enjoyed it for the most part but can see needing a few more things... if your child isn't a HUGE Asian food fan, do not come. We had a 6 year old who "tries" things and a 2 year old who does not (I always have backup food for the 2 year old, but thank god he was free). There is a lot of sushi but only 1 "vegetarian" sushi which is what my husband and I like. There are a few hot dishes, but I felt there could have been more. I was looking forward to shrimp and the only shrimp dish was spicy. The egg drop soup had zero taste - that was the only food I was truly disappointed in. The sesame chicken was delicious as was the fried rice. My son was hoping they had steamed buns and they did not - I was hoping for some shumai and it was not there either. if you want white rice you need to ask for it - it is behind the counter. Like I said, he food was mostly delicious, it just needs more foods and a bit more variety and it is pretty pricey!!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Actually, I kinda wish this place was my secret. They have great, fresh sushi, sashimi, stir fry, cold shrimp and spider crab legs. For the price, it’s pretty hard to beat. They offer a Senior discount but you have to ask for it. It’s $2 per person... Don’t go... more for me!! Enjoy!