All reviewssleeping areathe breakfast arearoom was clean and comfortablemini fridgegood sizepillowsshampooplugsdesktubcerealluggageflorida
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We chose this hotel because of it's proximity to the hospital. It appears to be very new. It has an open and airy feel to it. We checked in very early in the morning and the gentleman on desk was cheerful and helpful despite the hour. Our room was clean and very well laid out. The bed exceptionally comfortable. A feature that I really appreciated was the barn door between the entry way and the sleeping area which kept out both noise and light from the hallway. The room darkening shades in the sleeping area were perfect. There were outlets all over the room. There was a very nice furniture piece that had room to lay open our suitcase and hooks above it to hang our items. We were very impressed with the comfort of the room, professional staff, cleanliness and décor!

Room Tip: Plenty of outlets and usb ports in the room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Aida S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boynton Beach West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for the candid feedback from your recent stay. It is great to hear that you had a great stay with us. Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter. Your feedback is very valuable to us. Thank you for staying with us, I hope we have the opportunity to have you with us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We were so pleasantly surprised at the large, comfortable room with awesome king size bed, adorable shampoos, coffeemaker in the room and more. But the FREE BREAKFAST--yummy and generous. They think of everything and do all they can to make your stay very pleasant. P.S. There is a great gym to work off what you ate at breakfast....

Room Tip: ask for a king size on a higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Aida S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boynton Beach West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay. Please come back and visit us.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I loved this hotel. Nicer than the big boy Holiday Inn I stayed in on the same trip. The bed was very comfortable after traveling all day. Bathroom was updated to modern standards. Grounds were nice and parking around hotel allowed me to get a good space near my room.

I was in the hotel with hundreds of students, including a college softball and baseball team. Didn’t hear a peep! Would love to come back one day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and service. Please come back and visit us.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This Holiday Inn is fairly new. Very bright, clean and modern.

This is the second week in a row I have stayed in a new Holiday Inn. I am very impressed with the new locations.

The beds and pillows are the best of any hotel chain bar none. Probably the most important aspect for choosing a hotel for me.

The Boynton location is great except for the check in process. I arrived at 2:50 PM with the express purpose of doing office work for 3 hours in my hotel room. I had reservations.

It took them until 3:15 to check me in! And there was no line. Something about a block of rooms that they could not break and those rooms were the only ones ready. I call BS on that. I would have given them a 5 except for this issue.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience in our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the delay during your check in process, we have reviewed your comments with our staff. We use feedback to continuously make changes to improve guest satisfaction. Thank you again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Booked this hotel for a best friend weekend visit... location good, room clean simple and adequate... a brighter light for reading would have been better .. breakfast enough to get started... friendly front desk agent (her name ?Madilin?) great!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boynton Beach West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi vesperado,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the convenience of our location, the setup of our room, and our Front Desk staff. I know we still have a lot of room for improvement so if you have any other comments or suggestions, feel free to let us know. Your comment regarding our desk lighting will be noted.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,