“Fresh ingredients, authentic flavors, delicious”

Lapa's Costa Rican Bistro
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Latin, Costa Rican, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2018

My family and I had lunch at Lapas today. It was divine. The ingredients are fresh and the Costa Rican food is made to order. We had the Pura Vida chicken nachos, Arroz con Pollo, Gallos (tacos), and avocado chicken. Everything was perfectly cooked and lightly seasoned. A great balance between added seasoning and natural flavors. One of our family members is a native of Costa Rica and said the food was just like home. We will be back!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We attended a church in Bonita and I was looking for a restaurant to go to afterwards. I found this on Trip Advisor. So glad we went....the food was unbelievably delicious. I got the shredded beef in special sauce with rice, black beans, salad and soft corn tortillas. My husband got the same meal, but with pulled chicken. As an appetizer we split the homemade tortilla chips and salsa. The chips were the best I've ever had in my life. Everything was extremely fresh and the service was wonderful. It's a family owned business. The prices are fair and we will be back.

1  Thank danielle m
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Place is nice and clean - food was really good ... honor the basic of our cuisine with a touch of their own. Thanks!! family had a good time together. Pura vida

1  Thank Emoreira84
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Great plant based food and great service. Family run and owned. They know what vegan means since the chef/owner is vegan. Ask for the vegetarian menu and say no cheese. We've been there twice and had great meals with plenty to take home. Meat eaters with us liked it also.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I like the clean, fast good food atmosphere of this place. Its close to my office and and i can get a quick hot lunch. The waiters are family of owners and everthing is cooked to order. I love the platacones, guacamole and black beans!