“Locally owned and good food”

Lapa's Costa Rican Bistro
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Latin, Costa Rican, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I like the clean, fast good food atmosphere of this place. Its close to my office and and i can get a quick hot lunch. The waiters are family of owners and everthing is cooked to order. I love the platacones, guacamole and black beans!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The rating where good and we went with great expectations

Not easy to find, hidden in the corner.

Nice inside, friendly enough waiter.

The appetizer was great (guacamole with fresh taco crisps) but the main meal i took was to dry.

The beer where good

Price is good but not my preferred type of food

Parking easy

Separo

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our appetizers and dinners. We had the ceviche and guacamole to start. Then he had shredded beef and I had a shredded chicken dish for the main meal. We both finished it all...we were stuffed. Plan to visit again next time we are back in the area.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I was happy to find Lapas. It did not disappoint. I had some shredded beef, black beans and rice and fried plantains. It hit the spot. It is a nice restaurant to have a meal in.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We went for lunch as a group of six to Lapas and were pleasantly surprised. Service was very good, the menu options, including the lunch specials were varied and the food was good. The Costa Rican foodies in our group were very satisfied. The atmosphere was pleasant. All in all, a good experience!