“Lunch will kill thisnplace”
Review of Buffalo Wild WIngs

Buffalo Wild WIngs
Ranked #168 of 221 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to BW’s as across the country they have been stable and standard and usually quite good. Many have the fast break lunch but not this one. Friday during both World Cup and US Open at lunch.

Come in, sign says seat yourself. Dining room empty (I know why now) and a few people in the bar. I figure a quick lunch should be no problem. Sit, have to stare at waitress who doesn’t attend to me, she makes the bartender do it. She comes over, I order. Took twenty minutes for a wrap and fries and still no silverware. No sauce on the side with the wrap, had to go get it.

During my time there everyone was waiting for food. Bartender seemed confused when I tried to pay after receiving food, like no one had a short lunch window.

If their service is like this all the time, they won’t be open long, especially since lunch should be a quick time for them to make money.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I visited Buffalo Wild Wings in Bonita Springs last week on my annual trip to Florida. My friend, sister, and I sat down at a high top and we had a great waitress. We had great drinks and appetizers.

The only negatives of the experience were that it seemed a little smokey inside. Also, some of the people inside was a little sketchy but they didn't really bother us.

I would definitely return to this Buffalo Wild Wings location.

1  Thank raychick427
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The reviews are mixed, but I recommend BWW Bonita Springs. If you understand that BWW is a sports bar with limited food options, your expectations will be more realistic. The burgers are very good and the food is reasonably priced. Our server was very attentive and friendly. Since we had only been at BWW a couple of times, she made recommendations. My wife had a very good black bean burger with avocado and I enjoyed a bacon cheeseburger. I do recommend the potato wedges over the fries.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

This restaurant lacks management of any sort.
I have been here 4 times this winter and every time it seems worse than the time before.
We arrived and a couple was waiting to be seated. They asked for a booth, they had 5 booths open but no one had cleared the plates from the previous diners. OK, that happens when you are busy but it was not busy and their service clearly shows why. By the time we finished our meal and it took forever to get it, the booth tables had still not been cleared.
There were 4 of us, 2 couples, and besides the ridiculously long wait, one order was delivered that no one ordered. My wife had to wait even longer to eat. The Caesar salad was the worst Caesar salad that I ever ever seen or tasted, not sure what lettuce they used but did not look or taste like romaine.
When our food was finally delivered I ask the server for another beer, he said our waitress would be right over. She never arrived, I never got my beer, they lost a sale. They also lost 4 customers that will never be back nor will any of their friends that ask is about this restaurant.
What a shame it is a good franchise, just a terrible franchisee.
If you do decide to go, do not go hungry, as service is the worst.
If management reads this, HIRE A BUS BOY!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We had Lunch with half tables full in restaurant.
We enjoyed the spicy black bean burger with avocado, service was fast and good.
Tried their ice cream dessert with cinnamon crisps. Delicious and definitely large enough for two people. I know they have had a fair amount of negative reviews however This was my first time at a BWW and we were very happy.