“Don’t let strip mall detour you”
Review of Doug's Seafood

Doug's Seafood
Ranked #10 of 220 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Read about this restaurant on a couple of forums and thought to try.
If you want to be impress by appearance don’t go there.
But don’t let that stop you from going in.

You must first wait in line to order and then they will seat you at a table.
I ordered the clam chowder and my husband ordered the clam strip basket with onion rings. Prices very reasonable.
The clam strips were great as the onion rings out of this world.
However I did not care for the clam chowder as it was very watery.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The lobster rolls, the lobster bisque and the clam chowder are all plentiful and delicious. I enjoyed the butter only lobster but other options are available. It is a very, I say again, a very casual dining experience. Nonetheless, service was attentive and our orders came out quickly. Good fries and rings too. I was stuffed!
They don't have table service, but bring it to your table.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Lobster rolls are great with a lot of lobster meat flown in daily from Maine. Also has market with fish and soups available. This is the best lobster bisque I have ever had and chuck full of lobster meat. I have been a patron from the time is opened and never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We heard about Doug's and decided to try it. Their lobster roll was FANTASTIC. They also make the best french fries and fried onion rings that I have had in a long time.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Whenever we're in Florida we make it a point to stop at Doug's seafood or to shop with them at the Thursday Farmers Market at Coconut Point.

You absolutely cannot beat the crab cakes. They are priced Rite and they're loaded with crab.

Sometimes when we splurge will also get shrimp or if we stop by the restaurant we'll buy a lobster roll sandwich and split it.

There's a lot of seafood in the area but Doug's is absolutely the best and the best pricing.