“THIEVES”

Trackside Donuts and Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I work for a service company and we get these donuts regularly, but the employees are THIEVES! I have notified management several times of Tips being added to receipts AFTER we leave the store. The first time it happened they offered a refund. We stopped going for 2 years and recently decided to go back. I just checked the credit card statements and they added tips to FIVE receipts from February 2018 to April 2018. The manager offered excuse after excuse and said an employee was recently fired. WE WILL NOT BE BACK - SHAME ON TRACKSIDE DONUTS!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately apple fritters we’re already gone by 9:30 AM but great selection of cake & raised donuts. Could tell donuts were freshly made as they were so moist & delicious & cake donuts melted in your mouth. Donuts were large & frosting was flavorful also. Service was excellent & they were very friendly & fast to fill my order. I only went there for their donuts & did not eat in their cafe.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We love Trackside!! It's become a tradition anytime we visit. Always fresh and actually have taste, unlike most other bakeries. Never disappoints!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

It was LOVE at first bite for me.

It’s all in the dough! You can tell that whoever makes these Donuts spends a lot of TLC with them. Not like other commercialized places.

They are quite large in size but even larger in flavor! Moist, fluffy, airy, heavenly and delicious are just a few words I would use to describe them. More importantly they are fresh and made with real ingredients.

BUT PATRONS BEWARE..... GET THERE EARLY, because they do sellout. Expect a fast moving line. The staff was SUPER FRIENDLY to me. I cannot wait to go back back again!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Delicious old fashioned yeasty donuts. Fritters are outstanding too!
Hard to believe they come from a little hut off old Hwy 41.
Call ahead if you're running late as they run out! Often they will reserve one for you!
Nice waitstaff.
Crazy busy on weekends and during season.