“Great”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Ate breakfast here and it was outstanding. The service and prices were excellent and the food was outstanding. This is an ideal breakfast place, if in the area give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

From our waiter, to the food, and the atmosphere.......My daughter & I came here for mother's day brunch, the choices were fantastic. Food was SO good and 6 choices of mimosa's! Our waiter was super friendly and the restaurant was clean and quaint. Will absolutely visit Poached again and again!!!!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We had breakfast here Sunday morning. It was the best breakfast ever! I had eggs over medium and they were perfectly cooked, also bacon, hash brown patties (delicious), what they called sweet bread (it was pumpkin bread)and it was good. There were also 3 nice slices of fruit.....pineapple, honeydew melon and watermelon and they were ripe and delicious. Would go back in a heartbeat!! Service was okay. You can eat inside or out.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast after we landed at the airport. Nice setup. Girl at hostess station was a little slow on the draw. She was sitting at a nearby table and you could tell she was dragging her feet getting up to seat us. Nice assortment of items on the menu. Our server was polite. Not remarkable but ok. Food was tasty. everyone seemed pleasant but I can’t imagine this place on a busy weekend. The staff seemed to be running on low gear which was fortunate because the place was not very busy. Just seems like they could use an energy boost. All in all, would I visit again? Probably, but it wouldn’t be my first choice.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I visited Poached while on a quick weekend in Bonita Springs to see my dad. We had a late breakfast on a Saturday morning. The place was pretty full but no wait for a table. Service was a little slow but efficient. My dad had French toast...very tasty and a large portion. I opted for a Mexican omelet with chorizo and a boatload of veggies...black beans, corn, jalapeno, cilantro, plus salsa. Sadly, mine was not so good... greasy chorizo and not a lot of kick for what was in the recipe. Coffee was good, and they were pretty good at keeping the cup full. The place is part of a strip mall, like a lot of places in Bonita, but it was still a very pleasant place to eat. I figure I just chose my breakfast poorly. It's going to be a retry on my next visit.