“Neighbor hood Gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Enrico's is the go-to place for outstanding and reasonably priced Italian food. An attentive owner, hardworking servers, and a creative kitchen contribute to a lovely dining experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is one of the best Italian restaurants I have eaten at so far in my life. The friends who invited us said it was outstanding, and they were right. It was an Italian restaurant, and it was my first visit, so I went with the basics: spaghetti and meatballs and marinara sauce with a salad and Italian bread. I topped my meal off with tiramisu for dessert. I thought I had gone to Italian heaven. I loved this place, and so did my husband. Our friends sure picked a winner for our night out! The meal was deliciously outstanding!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We were looking for an authentic Italian restaurant for dinner while on vacation and this place was recommended by a friend who lives locally. Being Italian myself, I did not want a chain Italian restaurant so we gave it a shot. I can usually judge how a meal is going to be by the salad that’s served with your meal. The dinner salad was lacking in very way so i started to worry a little. It was literally a half of a handful of random lettuce with some spinach leaves mixed in, 3 red onions and shredded carrots. I asked for the house dressing and i got a little container of what tasted exactly like a generic Italian dressing right off the shelf of a grocery store. The meals were good (nothing spectacular) but definitely lacked flavor. I had the Penne Napoli and felt i needed to add salt and pepper just to spice it up a little as it was a bit more bland than I’m used too. Our daughter had fettuccine Alfredo and thought hers was good. Husband and son shared a 14” pizza and they liked it. I had a few bites and thought i was bland and garlicky, but to each his own right!? On the plus side, the portions are a pretty good size, we could have shared one dinner of the pasta between two people. All in all it was good, nothing to write home about. I wouldn’t go out of my way to eat there again when we are back in town. Good service as well!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Delicious pizza, very great sauce and the sliced meatballs were outstanding. Can’t wait to go back for spaghetti dinner. We had carry out and service was prompt. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My friends frequent this place often and recommended it. It was a great suggestion.
We made reservations for 8 and when we arrived and they were ready for us. Two of us ordered veal parmigiana and it was delicious. Two ordered linguine and clam sauce and said if was very good. One person ordered chicken Francese and said it was great. The last person asked for an off the menu dish of fish francese and they accommodated. Good portions, great service too. We will definitely visit again.