“Delicious Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Delicious pizza, very great sauce and the sliced meatballs were outstanding. Can’t wait to go back for spaghetti dinner. We had carry out and service was prompt. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My friends frequent this place often and recommended it. It was a great suggestion.
We made reservations for 8 and when we arrived and they were ready for us. Two of us ordered veal parmigiana and it was delicious. Two ordered linguine and clam sauce and said if was very good. One person ordered chicken Francese and said it was great. The last person asked for an off the menu dish of fish francese and they accommodated. Good portions, great service too. We will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We arrived at this restaurant at around 5:30. We had a short wait before we were seated.
Two of us ordered Chianti and our teen just wanted water. We thought the menu was appealing to adults as well as teenagers.

Our teen order a Caesar Salad and a Margarita Pizza. While the pizza was large, we knew she would want to bring some take out home. She liked the salad very much. The pizza 'in her words' was okay.

I ordered Veal Piccata. The veal was tender and the sauce that covered the veal was very good. I did not want lemon sauce on my pasta so I ordered pasta with a red sauce. Being Italian, I thought the sauce lacked flavor.

My companion order the Italian Chciken. He thougt the chicken was good. He did not want spahetti, so he ordered macaroni with red sauce. Again, the sauce was not what he expected.

Also, since there was a lot of pizza left over, we tried a piece of pizza. We were surprised the pizza crust was hard and tasteless. It was if, the pizza had been baked earlier, then reheated. We expected everything to be fresh.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Went back to Enrico's tonight and so looking foward to the same meal and service as the first time this year.......terrible service......waiter had no idea who got what and took forever to get our entrees. First review for me was off the wall good. Now.....not quite the same. I had the same putenessca....ok. Oh my.....disappointed.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

1st: Enrico is actually there and very proud of his restaurant !
This is something invaluable in any restaurant.
Now, during the "Season" this place is always full, so expect some sort of wait, it is not unreasonable and they don't tell you a fake time frame to make you stay - they told us 1/2 hour and it was less than that. We were there at prime dinner time on an Italian holiday but were told that it was normal for a Monday, or any day
Maybe 1/3 of their seating was outside, which ended up being our first available - this turned out to be wonderful since it was a beautiful spring Florida evening.
On to the food: everything was especially delicious and I was there with two really accomplished Italian cooks who know the subtleties.
The sauces are definitely house made and very tasty. The pastas are also obviously cooked to order, and they offer gluten free if you need that.
The service was friendly, attentive (not always the case for any outside seating at other restaurants) and everything came out as ordered the first time (something less and less frequent in too many places).
The appetizers arrived promptly, but there was a slightly longer wait than usual for our entrees which I attribute to the Kitchen being at capacity and everything being totally made to order - so it was worth it.
The proportions are large enough that we all left with some take home.
The waiter let us know that off season there is usually not a wait even at peak times, this is good news for locals