“Wonderful experience”
Review of Figs Grille

Figs Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Figs Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great passion went into giving Figs the right feel. All the elements are designed to complement... the colors... the light... the sounds... in a word, Harmony.Figs is a destination for a great meal, in the sumptuous dining room or al fresco on the patio. Figs is a special place to host a private party and an extraordinary option for a catered event.
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We were all very pleased with the menu, atmosphere, friendliness, and professionalism. Robert was attentive and helpful. He is a great front person. The food including dolce was as good as expected.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Upon entry you notice that Figs has a spacious dining area with nice linens and flatware. We were promptly seated as our friends already had arrived. We ordered a bottle of Italian Valpocella Ripasso and proceeded to catch up with friends whom we invited for my birthday dinner. We each ordered a different meal and I ordered a Fig's Salad to share with the others - delicious! I had the veal Forrester, my wife had chicken parm with spagehetti; Our friends had two of the fish & seafood dishes that were recommended by the waiter. The presentation was excellent, as was the meal. The waiter's did not interrupt or intrude, but were attentive when we needed them. Our waiter even brought me a rice pudding for desert with a candle. Our friends had a chocolate desert. It was a nice relaxing dinner - fun time with friends.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Just finished a date night dinner at Fig and can only say great things about this off the beaten path eatery. We started our meal with a fried goat cheese and fig appetizer followed by two soups. My wife enjoyed the soup of the day which was a red pepper and crab bisque, while I was blown away by the lentil soup. For our main courses,my wife had the eggplant and I the duck. The eggplant was lightly battered and baked served with a side of linguine. The sauces were well seasoned but light tomato. The duck was served with a fig chutney, potato, carrots and zucchini. Both dishes were generous portions and prepared to perfection. We ate so much that we could not even entertain the thought of a dessert. The meal was paired with a very nice Multipulciano di Abruzzi Reserva. Service was good and the atmosphere was comfortable. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Sam and his staff constantly serve good food with great service. When I’m in Bonita/Estero this is th place to go for Mediterranean food! Get some hummus and Chicken Kabob can’t go wrong. Fresh made to order and always accommodating. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We ate at Figs Grille recently. I would not recommend this if you are searching for anything good or out of the ordinary. Have lived in this area for 47 years and this is the first and last time we will eat there. Service was slow, food was mediocre, atmosphere was nice. On a night when there were 3 patrons in the restaurant when we got there I would have expected a much better treatment. There were 4 adults and a child. Three of the adult meals came out and 2-3 minutes later, the fourth arrived. Why? They were not slammed in the kitchen.... Leaves me wondering. No great raves about the food. Try elsewhere.