“Great Christmas Dinner”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

They were super busy, but still made us feel welcome with excellent customer service and delicious food. Everything was just beautiful. The sushi plus Thai combination is something I seem to only enjoying Florida. I don’t know who came up with it, but it’s good.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We have been here with friends twice, but just for Happy Hour. We went the first week of January, and they originally said they didn’t do Happy Hour during holidays. Hmm...I think we were there post holidays. Anyway, as we started to walk out, they said we could have Happy Hour.

We ordered Tom Ka soup which was fantastic. We ordered potstickers, both steamed and fried, and both were excellent. Also had spring rolls which aren’t called spring rolls, and they were good, too. No complaints about the food we had. It has been good both times we’ve been here. However, we’ve only ordered off the Happy Hour menu. The sushi on the HH menu was fine, too.

The service was spotty. I had to go searching for a server at one point. The confusion when we came in regarding the HH menu being available was disconcerting. We will probably go back, however.

Some friends of ours who have lived in Asia really like this place, but my son and DIL went here and were less impressed. Just like any restaurant, it depends on your tastes.

I would encourage people to go and form their own opinions.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We made prior dinner reservations for 9 people for Christmas Day. Since all of the guests hadn't arrived exactly at 6:30 (our reservation time), they gave our table away and we had to wait another 20 minutes to be seated. We waited another 10-12 minutes before water was served and our drink order was requested. About 15 minutes after that our dinner orders were taken. Our meals were served sporadically after about a 30 -35 minute wait and over a 5 or so minute of time period....and one was served 15 minutes later, while one was never served......crazy!!! The restaurant seemed to have a full crew of employees but if not, they should have made certain they had enough staff to handle a Christmas Day crowd when many or the local restaurants were closed. The food was so-so....certainly not worth the wait and the expense of the meals. If it's up to me, I probably will not return, since there are other Sushi and Thai restaurants where the service is better as is the quality of the meals.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Bad, very bad!
Let’s start with the sushi. It wasn’t fresh.
We didn’t dare eat it.
Now for the entrees. My wife’s never arrived. Sad. Mine was over cooked.Sad.
The chicken was so dry and tough it was unedible.
The service was non existent.
All in all, just a totally bad experience.
I would not return.

By the way, I’ve been to the Sushi Thai on Airport Pulling Rd in Naples 3 times and each time it was GREAT.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in the former Big Al’s sports bar. We went there Christmas Eve with reservations at 7:30 and were quickly seated. Our daughter and granddaughter are both into Sushi and Thai, our grandson is into steak teriyaki and fries, my wife into chicken soup and all of us into sushi. The service was great but the table was small for the 5 of us. My wife loved the chicken soup but I thought the sushi was bland. We had the JB Roll, the Caliente, the dragon role and the spider roll. The Thai pineapple curry soup was also good. The drinks were well done (vodka and pomegranate aka red rose. The Sushi was what caused the rating to be 3 stars. We will go back on a less busy day and try it again.