“Just ok”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in the former Big Al’s sports bar. We went there Christmas Eve with reservations at 7:30 and were quickly seated. Our daughter and granddaughter are both into Sushi and Thai, our grandson is into steak teriyaki and fries, my wife into chicken soup and all of us into sushi. The service was great but the table was small for the 5 of us. My wife loved the chicken soup but I thought the sushi was bland. We had the JB Roll, the Caliente, the dragon role and the spider roll. The Thai pineapple curry soup was also good. The drinks were well done (vodka and pomegranate aka red rose. The Sushi was what caused the rating to be 3 stars. We will go back on a less busy day and try it again.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

They have a very nice variety of items on the menu and they are consistent. Good food good quality, always fresh in a friendly atmosphere make this a favorite stop for me.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Eat at ST2 often. They recently moved from a smaller location to a new larger one a few doors away. Have always found the food to be good, fresh and well spiced. However, orders sometimes get mixed up and you do not always get exactly what you were certain you ordered. If it happened once...OK, but several times over a few visits, NOT. Perhaps it is a function of the move and the need to add more staff. Nonetheless worth going esp. for the luncheon specials which are a good value. Wouyld have given it 4 stars if it weere not for the service snafus.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We have been here once before with friends & decided to go to watch Sunday football & have sushi. We were not disappointed-BB was behind the bar, & entertained us with her pleasant attitude, great drinks, and knowledge about the wine list. We were not rushed as we told her we were relaxing, and the rolls were outstanding & sushi was delicious.
All staff we came in contact with was very friendly & courteous.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was in the mood for some Sashimi and found this highly recommended restaurant - I didn't get disappointed. The restaurant wasn't too busy, so no need for a reservation and I was seated right a way. Service was quick and friendly. I went for the Sashimi Mori - outstanding presentation and a really good selection of Sashimi. Everything went very well for my first visit. Booth menus (Thai and Japanize) have a wide variety of dishes to choose from. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in town.