“Great sushi with fun atmosphere & great staff”
Review of Sushi Thai Too

Sushi Thai Too
Ranked #16 of 221 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We have been here once before with friends & decided to go to watch Sunday football & have sushi. We were not disappointed-BB was behind the bar, & entertained us with her pleasant attitude, great drinks, and knowledge about the wine list. We were not rushed as we told her we were relaxing, and the rolls were outstanding & sushi was delicious.
All staff we came in contact with was very friendly & courteous.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was in the mood for some Sashimi and found this highly recommended restaurant - I didn't get disappointed. The restaurant wasn't too busy, so no need for a reservation and I was seated right a way. Service was quick and friendly. I went for the Sashimi Mori - outstanding presentation and a really good selection of Sashimi. Everything went very well for my first visit. Booth menus (Thai and Japanize) have a wide variety of dishes to choose from. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This new location is next door to the old one and has a beautiful contemporary decor. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Multiple people make sure your water is topped off or dishes removed from the table. We have come to love their green and yellow curries along with the Tom Ka soup. Their Sashimi is very fresh and always a hit with me too. We have tried curries at many different restaurants, but for us, this is the best. In short, friendly service, good food and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

If you love sushi I highly recommend this place, I have been coming here for 4 years and have always had great food and great service! Their new location next door to the old one (the old Big Al's) is beautiful and there is outdoor seating. They also have a great happy hr in the bar and Mimi the bartender is the best, her drinks are amazing she can remember a 4 person multiple food and drink order without writing a thing down with zero mistakes, btw the happy hr specials are full size I can order two food items two martinis and with tip I usually spend $20, great place to eat then head over to the movies!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

As usual, the tuna yuki appetizer coupled with the vegetable Tempura appetizer was enough food to make me walk away happy. Add a little hot Sake and it is all complete.

My wife had the Thai green curry medium hot and loved it.

The food is always perfect here as is the service. I never have a complaint except there is no branch near my home.

It is a little pricey... but worth it..