“Not for lunch....”

Ranked #26 of 221 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 22 April 2018

I met a friend for lunch there recently, even though my husband had been there prior and did not think it was that great...he was right. My hamburger was overcooked and barely edible...I noticed the person I met there barely ate half of her burger either. Breakfast might be better and will try that, but will not be back for lunch. The waitress, however, was fantastic!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

We enjoyed two breakfasts at Dolly's, I had the waffles both times since they were SO good the first time. My husband likes the corned beef hash with eggs. We were only in the area for Feb. and March and look forward to going back next winter.

1  Thank Snorkelsue
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Dolly's was right next to our hotel so on our last day we ate breakfast before hitting the road. There were several locals eating there so we figured it would be good. The wait staff was very friendly and our meal came quick. You don't get more than you can eat like a lot of places which was fine with us. Everything was fresh and hot. We'd eat there again if we lived closer.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This is a busy spot and that's why we tried it. Friendly servers and delicious breakfast. We had the typical bacon, eggs and toast (which there were many types to choose from) as well as a fruit bowl. All of it was great. There were also lots of baked goods on site that were very tempting. Would definitely go back to Dolly's.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Dolly's is the place to go for breakfast in Bonita Springs. The food is excellent. The only drawback is there is almost always a crowd because it is so good.