“A Rare Experience”

Jimmy P’s Butcher Shop & Cafe
Ranked #64 of 220 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Description: Naples award-winning Butcher Shop is now serving Bonita Springs. Stop by today to visit our butcher shop for top quality wagyu beef, heritage Berkshire pork, exotic game meats and much more. Or sit down for a relaxing brunch or lunch in our casual comfortable atmosphere! We are located in Bonita Springs, FL off Bernwood Drive between US 41 and Old 41 Rd in Bernwood Business Park. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 22 April 2018

The butcher shop and deli are worth the trip with the variety of exotic foods offered! The addition of the restaurant puts another feather in Jimmy's cap, a delightful and approachable person, If you are in the Naples area, it is a "can't miss" for lunch or dinner, and to purchase some of the most interesting products you will ever see!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, steaks, pork all kinds of meats to go or eat in all great. The only issue is during standard lunch hour it’s very packed and may have a 30min-60min wait. Worth it if your willing to wait.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived solo for lunch at Jimmy P's and I was seated right away. One of the specials was a hand cut steak with one side. I inquired about what type of steak it was, and was told it was a NY Strip. I ordered it Pittsburg rare with a salad. After a reasonable amount of time, my steak was served. It was cooked properly, and was obviously a very good quality beef. However, there was a huge hunk of gristle running through it. When I showed my server, he told me it was a Shell Steak and that there was a vein running the length of the steak. Apparently it was " the norm." My salad was ordered with Caesar dressing which was very sweet and didn't taste like any I had ever tasted before. The table next to me ordered 2 of these steak specials and I didn't see any gristle in either of their steaks, nor did I notice them struggling to cut the meat as I had. All in all this was a good meal, just not great because of the gristle in the meat. I will definitely go back for other items on the menu. Everything I saw come out of the kitchen looked fantastic. The staff is very friendly and the place is clean. A good addition to the Bonita Springs area!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Jimmy P’s to pick up some Berkshire pork chops, which were incredible by the way, and grabbed a burger. Wagyu burger, perfectly cooked, and delicious. The side of skinny fries just finishes it off. The best burger in South Lee county

Reviewed 7 March 2018

They 1st of all are a butcher shop, with a HUGe selection of meat, seafood and exotic items - many frozen. Their restaurant is small but cozy. Fun to order your meal and browse the displays in the shop. They are open for breakfast, lunch and early diner - close at 5:00. We split a Ruben with cold beer for lunch. Many patrons had a great looking steak & sides as I recall !8.00. We will plan a late lunch trip soon for one of their steaks.